Estates & Trusts
"Flynn Realty Associates completed tasks that seemed impossible in a matter of days. They are thorough, efficient, and kind"
that the estate home sale process can often be a very difficult and emotional time. No matter the condition of the real property, we strive to provide the best customer experience to make the process a positive experience for everyone involved.
THE FLYNN REALTY ASSOCIATES TEAM brings a wealth of experience to the estate home sale process; from strong organization skills and outstanding customer service. As a team, we have many valuable resources that will assist throughout the home sale process.
- We offer comprehensive knowledge of dealing with estates before and after probate. We work closely with the estate attorney during the probate process to ensure all deadlines are met.
- We prepare detailed market analysis reports to show property values. We will also prepare cost analysis for suggested repairs to show pros/cons for certain improvement projects.
- We create innovated marketing plans to fit the needs for each situation allowing the property to be shown to all potential buyers in the marketplace.
- For distressed properties, we share a comprehensive list of vendors & contractors for any size project. We will even facilitate the process at no additional fee.
- We provide professional staging services to highlight any features within a property in order to increase market value.
- We partner with reputable companies to assist with the cleanout of personal property within the home. Partners include Estate Sale Companies, Local Charities & Junk Removal Services.
- We supervise all required activities at the property from preparation to closing.
“When my mother relocated near me in Seattle, I was faced with clearing out, fixing up and selling the house she had lived in for the last 50 years. Pat first helped us prioritize repairs, given our budget and price goal. He found and arranged for the service providers we needed, and there were quite a few. Given the distance, I really needed someone in Virginia who could be my representative. Pat was always there to check on things and to keep me posted on what was going on. I’m not sure what I would have done without him. With his help, our fixer-upper became a very marketable property. Then he provided the marketing support that found us a buyer within our time frame and for a price that made us happy. I highly recommend him!”